Monday, May 12, 2008

Blogging for sanity (or lack thereof)

So in two days I will pull off my very first all staff meeting at work. This is a full day meeting for over 400 people and involves everything from slideshows to live video and movies. The logistics have been a nightmare. I've dealt with everything from a double booked venue to a less than enthusiastic response to my RSVP request. Thanks to an absolutely fantastic supporting team (especially my angel Rozie), we've managed to overcome these hurdles. Now as the day draws near, I'm waking up at 3AM thinking of details and decisions. The joy of being an event planner.

Wish me luck and sanity until Wednesday night. By then it will all be over and done with (and hopefully have been a big success)! I'm sure I'll be blogging all about it!

Till then, may Valium not go out of business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just think of your relaxing day to come on Friday!
Everything will be amazing!
Mama Mugs