Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Note to self: Menstrual cycle tasks should be performed alone

This morning as I was in the middle of my morning ablutions, Hayden came in to brush his teeth. Thinking that he was busy watching himself in the mirror, I quickly popped in my Diva cup. When I looked up, Hayden's eyes were as wide as saucers.

Hayden (in absolute amazement): Where did that little cup go?

Me (cringing): I put it in my vagina buddy.

Hayden: That's the best magic trick I ever saw!!

And then thankfully, he skipped off before he could ask any more questions. Moments later, he reappeared, his hands full of little plastic army men.

Hayden: Can you put these in your secret vagina pocket please mum?

1 comment:

princessbodani said...

That's exactly what I needed to read today, haha. My son is 21 months and wanders into my bathroom randomly at will (because me closing the door so he can't get in is some sort of Greek tragedy). He has NO concept of anything I'm doing yet except "pee" or "poopie"---I'm looking forward to when he notices that mommy doesn't stand up to pee like daddy, haha.

Lucy--its Marie (quicksilver) from DS :D :D :D I'm stalking you now :D